THE VICTORIA WOOD FOUNDATION was set up after the death of Victoria Wood in April 2016.
The Trustees are former friends of Victoria, and they are
particularly keen to provide support in areas that would have interested
Victoria, namely the arts in all its forms.
TRUSTEES WILL SUPPORT all aspects of the Arts, particularly in and around London and in the North of England.
TRUSTEES WILL NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM/FOR:
- Courses of study
- Expeditions or travel abroad
- General appeals
- In general, youth and community associations
- Retrospective funding
- Statutory bodies (including Education and Health)
- Places of worship or which promote religion
- Animal/Wildlife/Heritage/Environmental causes